admissions paperwork for all students

Admission Application


Supply List

Cumulative Health Record

Medical Health Record for Children 

Child Health Exam Form

CACFP Food Eligibility Form

CACFP Enrollment Form

Income Guidelines


Classdojo Account Instructions



admissions paperwork for UPK/DOE students

For information regarding the UPK please speak with Mr. Elliot S. Rodriguez


New York City offers free, full-day, high-quality Pre-K for All programs throughout the city as well as some programs for younger children. If your child was born in 2016 and you live in New York City, your child is ready to start pre-K!


In free, full-day, high-quality pre-K, teachers are sparking wonder and igniting learning in our children. Pre-K for All gives children stronger math and reading skills in elementary school and a better chance at success in life. Studies show that early childhood education improves performance throughout a child’s school experience. In these high-quality programs, children develop and learn how to interact with others, share, take turns, and listen.



Pre-K for All runs five days per week from September to June. Most pre-K options are on a full-day schedule (6 hours and 20 minutes). Some 5-hour and half-day (2 hours and 30 minutes) options are also available. 



What do we need to register at Higher Level?

When you pre-register with the program where you received an offer, you must bring:

  • The child you are pre-registering

  • Child’s birth certificate, passport, or record of baptism which includes the date of birth, or other official document of age (SeeChancellor’s Regulation A-101 for documents accepted for proof of age)

  • Immunization records

  • Latest report card/transcript (if available)

  • Individualized Education Program (IEP) and/or 504 Accommodation Plan (if applicable and available)

  • Proof of address which may be verified by any two of the following containing the address of residence:


    • A lease agreement, deed or mortgage statement for the residence

    • A residential utility bill (gas or electric) in the resident’s name issued by a utility company (e.g., National Grid or Con Edison), must be dated within the past 60 days

    • A bill for cable television services provided to the residence; must include the name of the parent and the address of the residence and be dated within the past 60 days

    • Documentation or letter on letterhead from a federal, state, or local government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources Administration, the Administration for Children’s Services (ACS), or an ACS subcontractor or the federal Office of Refugee Settlement, indicating the resident’s name and address, must be dated within the past 60 days

    • A current property tax bill for the residence

    • A water bill for the residence dated within the past 90 days

    • Rent receipt which includes the address of the residence, must be dated within the past 60 days

    • State, city, or other government issued identification (including an IDNYC card), which has not expired and includes the address of residence

    • Income tax form for the last calendar year

    • Official NYS Driver’s License or learner’s permit which has not expired

    • Official payroll documentation from an employer issued within the past 60 days such as a pay stub with home address, a form submitted for tax withholding purposes or payroll receipt (a letter on the employer’s letterhead is not adequate); must include home address and be dated within the past 60 days

    • Voter registration documents, which include the name of the parent and the address of residence

    • Unexpired membership documents based upon residency (e.g., neighborhood residents’ association), which include the name of the parent and the address of residence

    • Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers documents issued within the past 60 days with name of child and address of residence

    Please note: If you are not the leaseholder of your residence, you must submit a Residency Affidavit.